Saturday, January 29, 2011

Update on Highest Yoga Tantra in California in May!

JUST ADDED! Well, I did make it to Long Beach, but His Holiness got sick in Japan and did not make it to the initiation! Karma at work. But we were all so happy His Holiness was only sick in a minor way and he arrived the day after the scheduled arrival time. So now I have the great fortune to be attending the Kalachakra Empowerment in Washington D.C. in July 2011. Thank you again to all who helped me attend Long Beach. His Holiness has announced he will return to the States in 2012 to give the Solitary Yamantaka Initiation; date to be announced.

This is what Yamantaka looks like. He is the wrathful manifestation of Manjushri.


I want to thank everyone who indulged me and made offerings for my tsa tsas! I have my plane ticket, hotel and car rental and I will be attending His Holiness the Dalai Lama's Solitary Yamantaka Highest Yoga Tantra Empowerment on May 1, 2011.

I have not had the karma to make it to an HYT empowerment in the near 7 years since I've taken my lay and refuge vows. I did take bodhisattva vows last year with Geshe Soepa here in Austin, when he was with us teaching. I am forever thankful that now my karma has changed a little.

My tsa tsas are still available directly through me or there is a small selection of them being offered in the FPMT Online Foundation Store if you just scroll down on their page. Green Tara,Vajrayogini and Medicine Buddha. I also offer them wholesale to other non-profit centers and ashrams to further raise money to support my Buddhist practice.

Peace to you all and with love,
Victoria

No comments: