Saturday, December 11, 2010

Manjushri Tsa Tsa and others...

In this short video I am asking that people bring this and the other tsa tsas home for a very reasonable offering for my time and materials. I will use the offering to attend a Highest Yoga Tantra empowerment by His Holiness the Dalai Lama on May 1, 2011 in L.A. California.

I am asking for a 30 dollar donation, including shipping for the Manjushri Tsa Tsa. It is very large and beautiful. I hand make them as part of my Buddhist practice of purification. Below find more photos of other tsa tsas I make in my practice with the suggested offering for those. Shipping charges will be $5.00 for up to four smaller tsa tsas, and more than five, up to 10 items will $10.00 USPS Priority.








































Here are other tsa tsas I make and each of these are 10 dollars plus 5 dollars shipping for up to 4, up to 10 smaller tsa tsas will be 10 dollars for shipping. All are sent USPS Priority Mail.

Lama Tsongkhapa Tsa Tsa w/24k gold leaf hat.





















Vajrasattva Tsa Tsa





















Green Tara Tile Tsa Tsa


All the proceeds will go towards my trip to Los Angeles on May 1, 2010 to receive a Highest Yoga Tantra Empowerment by His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Anything left over will go to Liberation Prison Project

I would never so this unless it was extremely important to me. I hope I am not being intrusive with my request.

Please send me an email at: animaux99@yahoo.com and in the subject use the term TSA TSA OFFERING.

Peace and prosperity to you all...

Big Love,
Victoria (Thubten Wangmo)

No comments: